Thursday, February 26, 2009

angry

i am angry.reely reely angry.maybe for the first time...i actually say this...but...u knw how i feel like right now??i feel like blowing a hard punch on dis f#@$ing monitor.i feel like smashing my cellphone to pieces.i feel like shouting.yellling out my lungs out..and as i type i put my full energy on this f*^$@ing keyboard.i feel like killing somebody.slitting his throans..and bash his head against the wall and juat throw him in some gutter.god damn!

for my entire life of 19years...no one has ever seen me angry.infact,people keep telling me 'tui ki kokhono ragish na?'(do u never get angry?)

to the million of those people...'i do'.i do get angry.maybe it dosen't show in my face...and i end up crying...n u think i am a crybaby....but i simply get angry at myself for not being able to show the anger.i fail to understand why i lack the emotion of being a leo.why the hell do i have such big tear gland...which flows every now and then.

i am angry.i am f@#*ing angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment