Saturday, February 28, 2009

miss you.

The day ended and as usual I was tired.extremely tired.
i just managed to drive back home and lay down on the couch..i didn’t even open my shoes.As soon I closed my eyes I was asleep.
Suddenly…I felt you.your breath very close to my ears.the perfume that always turned me weak.you opened my shoes.i knew it had to be you.you came close to me…and whispered ‘baby,u tired?shall I takeyou to the bedroom?’I murmured..’yes’.
You picked me up in your arms…the warmth.i felt it..i held you tightly..still not opening my eyes…you took me to the bedroom and laid me.
I was waiting for you to come.i knew you wouldn’t go away before kissing me goodnight.i knew you would just hold on to me throughout the night.you have always done that.i kept waiting….
I couldn’t keep waiting any longer…I opened my eyes.i was lying there on the couch.still had my shoes on…
you didn’t come.not today.not yesterday.not the day before.
It was all my imagination.you were just in my thoughts….but…I still couldn’t belive it.it was so real.i felt you.yes,I knew it was your touch.it just had to be you.

I miss you.

5 comments: