Monday, September 24, 2007

My Shadow...

A moonlit night
but something is shnning bright..
Look from far,it appears a blur
Look from near,it appears a star.

Deep as the ocean,
fast like the storm
beautiful,yet grave
She seemed to end all rave.

'Who are you?
Someone new?'

I seemed to have
stumbled into a new world
that exists only in pauses
where words end without causes..

She stood under the frozen tree
with her lightning blue eye fixed on me,
Her ruby lips with a smile so wide
Nimbus hair like the waves of sea.

'Who are you?
someone new?'

Like a darkening cloud,
she came close to me
whispered in my ear...
"I am......
wherever words end their loud whisper,
where noises seem to cease,
you'll find me."

She became my everlasting friend,
Lost am I,she is there
Alone am I,she is there
I don't know her name...
I call her..."my shadow"

6 comments:

  1. Adrija,
    my daughter is adrita and you are adrija she is 8 yrs and you are 18 send one or two beautiful paining of yours
    to sanamitava@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder why u never got into blogging..you sure have a talent for writing..hope this continues...

    i loved your free flowing style of writing... beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuk u can write fr nuts......ooooohhhhh somebody is all up to gimme a run fr my money.....good good..!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. @amitava
    i luv painting...n i do paint bt i dun really give off my paintings.im really sorry abt dat..send my love 2 adrita

    ReplyDelete
  5. @phoenix
    thanx re...even i hope this continues..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @on the stairway to hell
    thanx ...lol!

    ReplyDelete