Sunday, September 30, 2007

I know you are not mine,yet I feel I still own you...I know we'll never be together,yet those memories of bonding I can't let go...I know you have to go,yet ...........................
It was just 2 years back,when WE couldn't stay without each other...beginning from messages,phone calls to love letters...no one could stop us...though we weren't like the other lovers meeting every now and then but every time we meet there was something special...very special...a feeling that would turn my entire soul topsy turvy...luvd it all...you were mine..my HERO...my first love
Today,when you were no more mine...I met you again...was the feeling there?did you feel the same excitement when I suddenly held your hand when a car came too close to me?when the begger on the road said "apki jodi salamat rahe",did you like me wished her words were true?
A few months back ,when on the rare occasions we would go out we were never tired of talking about how much we love each other,but...today we remained silent trying not to look into each others eyes...unspoken words...which spoke miles and will keep on echoing evry time I think of you.At times,when you would look upto me and when our eyes met,the sea of passion that i felt for you long time back and thought had dried up,seemed to be like a sleeping volcano,with the possibility of erupting time and again.
When you told me how happy you were with your new life,life where i didn't belong...I BELEIVED you..though there seemed to be a pain in your voice and your eyes spoke something else,i beleived you...I will ALWAYS beleive you.
I am glad you didn't notice the unshed tears in my eyes when you asked me to take care of myself when you woudn't be here with me any longer,I am glad I could make you beleive that I will be happy without you,I am glad you didn't notice my expression my heart dying to beg you to stay,I am glad i could make you beleive that I am in love once again..
I wish I would turn back and run into your arms...but I knew if i did that I cold never let you go..you are no longer mine...I scolded myself...
something was there and something will always be..no matter how much we deny or try to forget...neither of us can break the invisible connection between us...thanks for making me realize what love is...

2 comments:

  1. a very touching post!i loved it!

    you know sometimes we meet people and fall in love with them,it need not be that the person is tailor maid for us or is compatible to us,sometimes love is not that strong to overcome all barriers because somethings are never meant to be.

    i know the pains of "first love"and i am sure you ll believe me..you have seen me brave through it all...and you see me now...like all firsts this will remain unforgotten and that is how it is meant to be..a happier time will replace it someday!

    i ll tell you what i believe; when what "You think" is a perfect world crumbles down...and your heart wrenches in agony..and the pain is unbearable jut remember the best is yet to come....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @phoenix
    thanx re...dat was all that i needed...simply the support..i hv seen u goin thru dis...n i knw how difficult it has been 4 u..bt even im sure the best is yet to come..even if it isnt atleast lets hope 4 d best..!!!

    ReplyDelete