Monday, September 24, 2007

SOLITUDE...can't live without it....

The other day;sitting on the roof of my building,I kept on lookin at the sky above trying to find a reason,
a reason of my lonliness.I was alone,lonely,sad...thoughts of separation recurred and blinded me,but i seemed to enjoy evry momment of those tiny droplets kissing my cheeks and reaching upto my lips.i couldn't miss the silence even for a momment.i seemed to be entangled with a rope of mystery with SOLITUDE.....it is a part of me,or rather it is me,my existence,i can't live without it....

1 comment:

  1. bittersweet is the pain..pain that twitches our heart for what could have been and never did,pain for what happened and was now past,pain that memories bring with it....

    don't glorify in pain.use it to motivate you to propel yourself ahead...
    i am intoxicated by your writing....

    ReplyDelete