Friday, October 12, 2007

Tagged...

If I were a beginning, I would be:the beginning of love
If I were a month, I would be:july
If I were a day of the week,I would be:sunday
If I were a time of day,I would be:early morning
If I were a planet,I would be:pluto
If I were a season,I would be:monsoon
If I were a sea animal,I would be:satarfish
If I were a direction,I would be:south end
If I were a piece of furniture,I would be:bed
If I were a sin,I would be:lust
If I were a liquid,I would be:water
If I were a fraud/scare,I would be:virus
If I were a gem,I would be:ruby
If I were a tree,I would be:casuarina
If i were a tool,I would be:hammer
If I were a flower/plant,I would be:daffodil
If I were a sound, I would be : chirping of the bird
If I were an element, I would be: oxygen
If I were a car, I would be:911 turbo
If I were a song, I would be:white flag-dido
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: stormy
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: piano
If I were an animal, I would be: lion
If I were an emotion, I would be: blush
If I were a vegetable, I would be: tomato
If I were a food, I would be: putchka
If I were a place, I would be: summit of a mountain
If I were a material, I would be: silk
If I were a taste, I would be: sweet n sour
If I were a scent, I would be: the smell of the wet mud
If I were a religion, I would be: humanitarian
If I were a sentence, I would be: full of paradoxes
If I were a body part, I would be: eyes
If I were a facial expression, I would be: smile
If I were a subject in college, I would be: poem
If I were a shape, I would be: diamond
If I were a quantity, I would be: minute
If I were a color, I would be: blue
If I were a thing, I would be: lipgloss
If I were a landmass, I would be: an island
If I were a book, I would be: love story
If I were a monument, I would be: statue of liberty
If I were an artist, I would be: myself
If I were a poem, I would be: unrhymed..
If I were a watch, I would be: fast-track sports watch
If I were God, I would be: god of love..
If I were a vowel, I would be: a
If I were a consonant, I would be: z
If I were a formula, I would be: secret..and not to be revealed
If I were a Science, I would be: numerology
If I were a theory, I would be: applied everywhere..
If I were a famous person, I would be: satyajit ray
If I were a movie, I would be: pretty woman
If I were a cartoon, I would be: daffy duck!
If I were a scientist, I would be: lavoiser...he discovered oxygen
If I were a relation, I would be: bonded forver..neverending
If I were a river, I would be: nile
If I were intoxication, I would be: cocaine
If I were alone, I would be: writing poem..
If I were a question, then I would be: why?
If I were a hobby, I would be: painting
If I were a habit, I would be: literary
If I were in an atom, I would be: nucleus
If I were an end, I would be: end of a love story..happy one..:)

If I were you, I would be:lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment