Friday, October 12, 2007

GIRL LANGUAGE.....

If I dont call you...[ its because im waiting for you to call me ]

When I walk away from you mad...[ follow me ]

When I stare at your mouth...[ kiss me ]

When I push you or hit you...[ grab me and dont let go ]

When I start cussing at you...[ kiss me and tell me you love me ]

When I'm quiet...[ ask me whats wrong ]

When I ignore you...[ give me your attention ]

When I pull away...[ pull me back ]

When you see me at my worst...[ tell me im beautiful ]

When you see me start crying...[ hold me and tell me everything will be alright ]

When you see me walking...[ sneak up and hug my waist from behind ]

When I'm scared...[ protect me ]

When I lay my head on your shoulder...[ tilt my head up and kiss me ]

When I grab at your hands...[ hold mine and play with my fingers ]

When I tease you...[ tease me back and make me laugh ]

When I don't answer for a long time...[ reassure me that everything is okay ]

When I look at you with doubt...[ back yourself up ]

When I say that I love you...[ believe me ]

When I bump into you...[ bump into me back and make me laugh]

When I tell you a secret...[ keep it safe and untold]

When I look at you in your eyes...[ dont look away until i do]

When I miss you...[ im hurting inside ]


When you break my heart...[ the pain never really goes away ]


When I say it's over...[ i still want you to be mine ]

No comments:

Post a Comment