Tuesday, October 16, 2007

its puja time....!!

ahem ahem...its pujas out here...n kolkata is rocking as always...streets filled with lights,decorations,pandals...n ofcoz people..!
panchami...my pujo begun 2day...went out with college friends..24 of us..!!!had fun...adda...food...masti...but something was definitely missing...don't know what...but yes a feeling..that i couldn't ignore even for a momment..
tomorrow...shoshti...aditi,souvik,mitali,andy and rajdeep comin over to my place for lunch.evening...is scheduled 2 be spent at maddox
shaptami...there are no plans as such..as we have our dance as well as our singing programme in the evening
ashtami...i plan to be with my school friends....i know i am going to miss him alot this day..last year he was in a sherwani for the first time...looking damn cute...this year he is LOST..far far away from me..memories still lingers..but yet i have to let it go..y do i keep holding on to things which is never gonna come back??
neways its pujo afterall...and i can't let myself be sad anymore...
navami..ill spend with my friends...and dashami ill be here in my complex..will be going for bhashan..and then spending the evening here at home..
i hope...i stay happy during the pujos..and keep others happy..don't want to let the smile fade off from my lips..i know its not going to be the same without you...it can't be the same...but i promise to be happy...i know that is what you want..

No comments:

Post a Comment