Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I don't wanna grow up....

I have grown up...grown up alot.I am 18,reached my adulthood,I am free,careless,happy,a feel of maturity...momentarily seems to envelope me and then again vanish off suddenly without even making me realize..the flicker of a candle...I don't seem to realize why do people grow up...grow up and fall inlove...and then one day when love turns into a huge,ugly monster...creeps into your life,crawls into your heart and breaks them to pieces,stumping over them and laughs at you saying..'you are a fool'...do you laugh at yourself too?no,you don't..atleast i don't...every now and then when i open my eyes,I know my pillows are wet...
do u call this immaturity?is this being childish?fool?selfish?I don't know ...I don't care...I am carefree...as always..don't want to feel the pain ever again...don't want to fall in love...it HURTS...I DON'T WANNA GROW UP....

2 comments:

  1. Hey.. Have a story to share, without worrying about revealing urself ?.. Tell it to the virtual world... let the world know your story but not your identity. :) http://www.project71.com/readme Enjoyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write very well.

    ReplyDelete